Grubhub released its Best of Grubhub ranking, the “definitive guide to 2018’s eats,” which can be used to find each city’s most ordered dishes, favorite dishes, and the best restaurants. The below ranks San Diego’s most beloved dishes and cuisines, based on local diner data.
Top dishes in San Diego:
1. Gyro, Olympic Cafe
2. California burrito, Picante Taqueria
3. Spam musubi, L&L Hawaiian Barbecue – Palm Ave
4. Drunken noodles, Noodles Noodles
5. Chicken katsu, L&L Hawaiian Barbecue – Palm Ave
San Diego’s favorite cuisines:
1. Hawaiian, L&L Hawaiian Barbecue – Palm Ave
2. Thai, Taste of Thai – Hillcrest
3. Italian, Filippi’s Pizza Grotto
4. Mediterranean, House of Bites
5. Mexican, Picante Taqueria
Grubhub is the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering and delivery marketplace dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order from more than 95,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,700 U.S. cities.